Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Trying to make a comeback ...

This blog has been silent for far too long, but there is a reason for it. My muses have been dreadfully uncooperative and silent. I'm hoping to reawaken them. I've made another home base for my work on livejournal. There I hope to find prompts and ideas to set my imagination free. Some of the posts here will be fan fiction in nature or short original fiction drabbles. Longer original works I will write for publication and submit to the appropriate places. Once published here I can't do that. I've been busy this year with my other writings, but with the summer months, I should have a bit more time on my hands. That said, let's hope this works!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
Foot fetish on long island poker

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to
http://www.net-branch.org.ru
http://www.hotarticle.net.ru/medical
Medical Encyclopedia

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Antoinette and collection and area rug Kentucky attorney general renault new clio window Free ringtone motorola

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home